Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

hold my hand and we're halfway there you fucker.

i want to ride the fucking scooter. i think we should rent it and never bring it back haha.

then lets pay a vagrant homosexual 20 dollars to shit on it and fuck it.
we'll be happy together in the loving arms of our lord and saviour jesus christ.

i miss the times that the razor would slip and suddenly the blood would spill for hours
i miss the times that we ate ramen together and l-m-a-o-ed together at jim carrey movies
i miss the times that our personal ocean would rise up and swallow us whole into gods belly

you were the times that i would let my mask fall off and be happy.
you were my crutch wen i couldnt walk to walgreens anymore.
you were there to hold my hand if i puked my guts out.
you were the love of my life.

its 2.47 pm and im too everything in the universe to care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me ur dirty secrets